Sunday, October 12, 2008

HOW TO PICK THE GENDER OF YOUR BABY

. Sunday, October 12, 2008


Dear Future Parent:

My name is Ashley Spencer and I was once right where you are at this very moment.

I wanted to have a baby very, very badly. Specifically, I wanted a precious, wonderful baby girl. However, I didn’t think it was possible.

After giving birth to three little boys (whom I love dearly), I thought I would never give my husband the "daddy's girl" he so badly wanted; I thought I would never give my little boys the baby sister they so badly needed. I was on the verge of a serious, de-habilitating depression. My husband, Matt, started to notice a change in my behavior. A change for the worse. Being the caring man that he is (I'm a lucky one!), he convinced me to confess the reason for my "down in the dumps" attitude....

Fast forward three weeks later... my husband and I sat down one evening waiting for our favorite television show to begin. He had been acting strange ever since he returned home from work that afternoon. Have you ever been around someone who wants to tell you something, but for some reason that person seems to be scared to tell you exactly what it is that's on their mind? That's exactly how my hubby was acting that evening. He had a cautious mixture of excitement and apprehension in his eyes... and... it was driving me crazy!

That's when I had enough of the suspense. I said to him, "Matt, what is it babe? What is on your mind?" After pausing for a few seconds, he finally spilled the beans. A guy that he worked with had just become a father to a baby girl. My husband went on to explain that after he teased this man about "how many more (children) for you?", the man replied "No more. We got what we wanted, two boys and a girl....we (he and his wife) planned it that way!".


parent, parenting, free, help, advice, resources, guidance, support, discipline, behavior, school, parenting help, parenting tips, parenting advice, parenting resources, parenting guidance, free parenting help, free parenting tips, free parenting advice, free parenting resources, free parenting guidance, free parenting support, parenting issues,pregnancy, baby names, baby, kid, kids, child, children, family, pregnant, parenting, teen, school, teenager, mom, mother, breast feeding, breastfeeding, crafts for kids, child development, parent, parents, learning, infant, fertility, activities for kids, toddler, child health, newborn, trying to conceive, newborn baby, child behavior, tween, new mom, preschooler, age and stage, school age child, child age and stage,parent, parenting, free, help, advice, resources, guidance, support, discipline, behavior, school, parenting help, parenting tips, parenting advice, parenting resources, parenting guidance, free parenting help, free parenting tips, free parenting advice, free parenting resources, free parenting guidance, free parenting support, parenting issues